Sunday, June 24, 2012

Confession #26: Felt Puzzles are Fantastic (and simple)

Follow Me on Pinterest


Shape puzzle with bag
Shape puzzles
I signed up for another busy bag exchange group that's theme was felt. So I decided on making felt puzzles after looking at Master Class's website. I am not sure what language this site is in, my guess Russian or some kind of Slavic language. Anyway, the awesome thing is that they posted wonderful photos, so there is no need to rush out and learn Russian. I was able to follow what they did through the photos.
A ball, car and duck


A whole puzzle only takes a few hours. I started the pirate the morning of the party and finished in plenty of time. I think it took me a total of 2 hours, which included me reading a few books to my daughter and making her a snack. Felt is such an amazing thing for us craftaholics. I highly recommend stalking up whenever you see it on sale. 
You wont be sorry. 

The pirate with bag
And of course, no shoes required! На здоровье!





All cut and ready to be sewn
Almost done


All finished with the space puzzles
Liana enjoying the space puzzle
(don't mind her wet shirt, she just eat some watermelon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment